It’s that time of the year….
The time where you can’t walk into a store without seeing hearts, flowers and chocolate. In honor of Valentine’s Day I’ve compiled some of my favorite Valentine’s picture books, these would work great in a story time or as a gift for a special child in your life!
Ps- if anyone would like to buy me a present I love dark chocolate!
- The Very Fairy Princess Follows Her Heart by Julie Andrews
- A Crankenstein Valentine by Samantha Berger
- The Day it Rained Hearts by Felicia Bond
- The Valentine Bears by Eve Bunting
- Roses Are Pink, Your Feet Really Stink by Diane de Groat
- Queen of Hearts by Mary Engelbreit
- Snowy Valentine by David Petersen
- If You’ll Be My Valentine by Cynthia Rylant
- Love, Splat by Rob Scotten
- Nate the Great and the Mushy Valentine by Marjorie Weinman Sharmat
What are some of your favorites?